Park Avenue Oral Surgery is a dental clinic in New York, New York, that specializes in pediatric dentistry and oral surgery. One of our dentists, Dr. Igor Tarlo, is a dentist and an oral surgeon serving our community. He is Board Certified, exceptionally effective at patient-doctor interaction, proficient and active in both office- and hospital-based procedures, and credentialed at Columbia/NYPH and Mount Sinai Hospital.
Dr. Tarlo attended New York University, where he received his medical and dental degrees. He also completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the same institution. Dr. Tarlo is a part of Park Avenue Oral Surgery/Upper E. Peds. Dentistry. He is a member of many organizations, including:
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- New York County Dental Association
- 9th District Dental Society (Member Benefits Committee)
- Northern Westchester Dental Society
- Peekskill-Yorktown Dental Society
- International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
With extensive training in dentistry, medicine, anesthesiology, and surgery, Dr. Tarlo is uniquely qualified to treat a broad spectrum of oral and maxillofacial surgical issues for pediatric, adolescent, adult, and senior patients alike.